Salarpuria Greenage Luxurious style Apartments in Hosur Road, Bangalore

It is dangerous to discover an urban home in the center of nature. The comfortable urban method of the living does not look like probably far away from the city. But, the general beliefs, as well as the conventional feelings, are being distorted by the Salarpuria Sattva Group with the opening of its present project Salarpuria Greenage. The gigantic promising project will be magnificent enlargement in the housing side of the Bangalore with properly planned lofty rises as well as inspiring living style. Not far from the main city, the scheme is just the superb address for those who would like a tranquil dwelling in nonviolent surroundings.

Salarpuria Greenage

Salarpuria Greenage Bangalore will have the all total 10 high rise or the towers with the housing properties. All the towers are the G + 21 floors as well as being planned by the reputed architectural firms of global commendation. The housing area covers up merely 25% of the whole area and the rest 75% area is devoted to the plants as well as tailored forest to inform a natural living feel. All of the towers will be well bounded by the green trees along with pastures so that the sight from the apartments will fill up each heart with joy as well as happiness.

Salarpuria Greenage Project details

  • Land area : 21 acres
  • No of Towers: 10
  • No of Units : Phase 1 – 876(sold out) , Phase 2 – 800
  • No of Floors : G + 21

Salarpuria Greenage Unit Sizes

  • 2BHK + 2Toilet : 1345sq ft. ,
  • 3BHK+ 2Toilets : 1590 sq ft. , 1620q sq ft.
  • 3BHK+ 3Toilets :1836 sq f.t , 1872 sq ft. , 1890 sq ft.
  • 3BHK+ 3Toilets+ Family : 2800 sq ft.
  • 4BHK+ 3Toilets :2800 sq ft. , 2870 sq ft.

Salarpuria Greenage Location

  • Hosur Road, Bangalore

Leave a Reply